Κυριακή 4 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

REACH ME URGENTLY

Dear Friend,

Good day and compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. However, I got your impressive information through the internet search here in UK. I have decided to seek your interest on an assistance that will be very beneficial to both of us, after due consideration I became aware and assured of your credibility of handling this trust which will bring more futuristic businesses.

I am Mr. Andrew Garfield, finance editor with NatWest Bank Plc UK. I need your assistance to stand as a beneficiary to the sum of $34.6millions US Dollars, lying down unclaimed in our bank. What happened is that, during the course of my auditing last week, I discovered an Inactive account opened in our bank the year 2003 and since 2008 nobody has operated on this account again and after going through some old files in the records and proper investigation, I discovered that the owner of the account has died early year 2004. The owner of this account was a Bulgarian (whose name I will not disclose here) He was a foreign contractor here in UK, but unfortunately lost his life in an Auto crash accident including his family (the wife and only daughter, the heir). As I write to you now the funds lies unclaimed in our bank.

However, my aim of contacting you is to solicit for your cooperation and to present you to the bank as the owner next of kin or a relation to the diseased. I will file the claim in your name and transfer the funds to you in your country for safe keep till I arrive some days later, for the sharing of the funds. I assure you that this transaction which I have brought before you is 100% legal and risk free. As a matter of fact I have taken time to map out the modus operandi in this transaction and have seen that this period of time is the best time for us to begin and conclude this transfer without any hitch. I cannot afford to fail myself and my client in this business; I am only trying to make sure that the hard earned money does not go into the national treasury of the UK's government. All we need to conclude this business is trust, commitment and mutual understanding.

If you are interested in my proposal and you are ready to proceed confidentially, then reach me without further delay so that we can get started. I also would like you to provide me your telephone number to enable me communicate with when necessary. Thanks for your patience, reading through this long email. I shall be expecting to hear from you.

Best Regards

Dr. Andrew Garfield

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου