Σάββατο 8 Οκτωβρίου 2011

From Ms Sara

Hello,
I know my mail will be a surprise for you and you do not know me personally, but I got your e-mail address from the directory while searching for someone reliable to help me. Secondly, I wish to inform you allow me to implement this cooperation and assure you of my interest in investing in your country. I have a great capital that I inherited from my late father and I intend to invest in profitable projects of your choice to mutual benefit for both of us. I'm 19 and form the Coast iviore.
The last presidential election on November 28, 2010 in the Republic of Cфte d'Ivoire, which led to the outbreak of civil war just ended six months ago, is the beginning of my problem in life as I lost my father during the Civil War. My father is suspected of making financial assistance to ex-President (Laurent Gbagbo) and his elites. My mother died when I was four and I did not have anyone now to run to . I wish to inform you that I really need your help to invest in your country for me to move there to continue my education while you invest this money in any company of your choice.
I will be happy to reserve this respect and the opportunity for you to accept, and I want to make sure everything is in order and legitimacy.
Sincerely,
Miss Sara.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου